“If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you."
- All students should come to school clean and tidy in their school uniform.
- All are obliged to wear the school uniform under the penalty of exclusion from the class.
- All are expected to attend the class on the opening/closing day after/before every vacation.Those absent on both the days without prior permission shall be fined/punished.
- No student is exempt from participating in school Assembly, Mass P. T., and Games.Students must not remain in class rooms during any of the above and Recess Time.Exemption should be sought only from the principal of whosoever is in-charge in his absence.Punctual and regular attendance is insisted upon.
- If a student is absent due to illness or any other valid reason, the Principal should be informed about it immediately by a note form the Parent/Guardian.
- If a student continues to be absent without the sanction of leave for more than three working days in succession, his/her name will be struck off the register.
- Re-admission, if granted, wil be done on payment of Re-admission Fee Rs. 1000/- Every leave of the student should be obtained form the Principal well in advance.
- The leave should be asked for through an application with the due signature of the parent in the school diary itself and not in ay other loose sheet of paper.The application should be forwarded by the class teacher.
- The student may be refused the leave asked for if the Principal does not see the seriousness of the reason given to obtain the leave.
- On rejoining the school after the leave, the student must bring the leave note duly signed by the parent or the guardian and none other. The leave note must be produced before the Principal as only he has the authority to sign against the leave taken.
- Absence without the leave granted amounts to punishment or penalty of any sort. Such a student on rejoining must be accompanied by the parent/guardian and meet the principal. on rejoining after every medical leave, It must be authenticated by a medical certificate from a registered medical practitioner and countersigned by the C.M.O. as the care may be.
- A student returning to school after suffering form an infectious or contagious disease should produce a doctor’s fitness certificate permitting him/her to rejoin class. Absence form school during tests will adversely affect the student’s grade in the test as well as PROMOTION CRITERIA. Student speaking other than the English language during school hours will be fined or subject to any other disciplinary action.